Saturday, December 27, 2008

Brotherly Love

I have to share with you all how incredibly kind Av is(he's my 2 1/2 yr old).
This morning I gave crackers to the kids as snacks(ritz type crackers). Anywho Connor(he's 4) hit one of his brothers so I wouldnt give him anymore. Avery took the cracker he had in his hand and went to the red chair where Connor was pitching his crying fit and handed it to him. He did not come back for another one, just simply gave his to his big brother who was crying about wanting one.
A few minutes ago they were eating a sugar cookie(each had one) and Connor decided to lock Devinn(my 11 mth old) in his dark room making him scream and scream and cry. So, after tending to Devinn...I took the treat from Connor(what was left) and tossed it in the disposal. I refuse to reward bad behavior and he WILL NOT get a treat, or finish one, when he's acted that way. Once again, I turn around and Avery has given crying Connor his cookie. This time I made him give it back which I didnt earlier with the cracker.
How is that for kindness and love??

No comments: