Monday, December 8, 2008

Here We Are

I love color so you will see me write in various ones LOL.

Just for the record I wanted to start off with a little about myself and my family.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im Hillarie and Im 36 yrs old. Im originally from UT. Grew up LDS/Mormon.
My hubby is Dan and he's 46 yrs old. Originally from CA, a self proclaimed "valley boy" but so not like you would picture one to be LOL. Grew up Christian.

We have 3 sons...
Connor Knight born March 2004
Avery Danyael born June 2006
Devinn Asher born January 2008

They are our chaos and our joy. We cant imagine our lives without them right there bringing us smiles and giggles, hair pulling and grimaces.

We live in Vegas. We are eclectic Wiccans although I admit that I pull many of my beliefs from various places not just Wicca. I call myself an eclectic Spiritualist. Above all else, we are spiritual hence why I refer to myself as an eS.

My hubby and I met in 2002 when I went to work for the auto repair company he worked for. We married in the fall of 2003. He is my Chicken and I am his Goose.

So there you have it, a brief intro into us! From now on it will be dull stuff cuz we are essentially boring individuals. However, you may see venting blogs from me on occasion LOL.

ttfn...

No comments: