Saturday, February 14, 2009

Amazing...

It truly amazes me to see what a difference a day truly CAN make.

My last blog took place the day after we met with B in the park. Not too long after I posted it my husband received an email from his brother R, he was ready to talk. So that evening, that VERY evening, he came over with Beverly and from about 730p til 1am they talked and talked and talked.

The past slipped away before my very eyes. NEVER have I seen forgiveness like that. Men sure do amaze me LOL. Ive seen forgiveness but not so complete in an instant of time. At the end of the visit they hugged, said I love you and that it was over.

The next evening my husband got a call from M and they spoke and mended the fence(thankfully this fence wasnt hard to mend). Then the next afternoon, J called my husband after speaking with M and they mended their hearts.

The brothers put the past behind them and are looking forward to a future as a family. It was so instantanious that I think my jaw didnt leave the floor for ages. They said...we are over it and they were, in that instant! Amazing...

So, ever since then Dan has been visiting R and they've helped each other out. R and B had us over for a BBQ on Super Bowl weekend and tomorrow we are supposed to have another one. Dans helped them do many things and this is how they have "repayed" him. Its amazing, I dont think I can use that word enough.

Its also brought out something in me that I didnt know was possible. Just the slightest bit of jealousy. I guess because I had Dan all to myself for 6 1/2 yrs its hard to now share him? He now goes over to his brothers instead of coming straight homes sometimes, he gets up and does stuff on Sundays where before he just vegged. Its wonderful but there is a tiny piece of me that is jealous of the whole thing.

Odd isnt it? Im sure its not abnormal to feel this way but it makes me giggle because I wanted this reunion so badly for my husband and now this.

Life sure can throw you curve balls every so often and its really ok because most of the time, those curveballs, make your life interesting and educational.

So there is my update!

No comments: