Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Irritations

This might not be a popular post, if anyone actually reads it, so just avoid it if you wish.
I feel like getting some irritations out so Im gonna do it here.

*I think if you dont vax your child(for the main stuff, not talking flu or chicken pox)you are an idiot. However, that doesnt mean I wont respect your decision since you have to live with it, not me. But please dont assume I am uneducated or just stupid for vaxing my children...that isnt the case. And if you wanna go there...I WILL call you an idiot and I wont have to back myself up.

*I think religion is a crutch. I think you can have spirituality w/o religion. I think you can have faith w/o believing in a god of any kind. I think if you cant argue w/o the bible then dont bother because not everyone believes in it and so its not a good "debate tool" when trying to prove your point.

*I think public schools get suckier and suckier and that scares me.

*I think people need to pull their heads out when it comes to weight. Just because some of us are overweight doesnt make us lepers or less than other people. We are just as intelligent, just as loving, just as kind, just as great as the skinny person down the road.

*I think your kids can survive without going to the park daily.

*I think you can survive without your family and still be happy.

*I think friends are great but not if they arent true friends.

*I think if you act like a friend but then "drift" away because the other didnt attend a social event with you...you suck and werent a real friend to begin with.

*I think I should be able to say my children drive me batty and not be labeled unloving,etc as a mother.

*I think people who think they know all because they "researched" something online for months are stupid and dont really understand research at all. And frankly, Id love to be a fly on the wall in a few years when the research they thought was unfallible because obsolete and what they refused to do or believe becomes the "best" way to do things,etc. Man will I laugh my arse off when that day comes.

Ok...thats it for now. I feel a bit better and will add when I feel the urge.

No comments: